The National Association of Teachers of Religious Education is the professional subject association for all who teach RE, providing a focal point for their concerns, a representative voice at national level and publications and courses to promote professional development.
NATRE provides a focal point for teachers of Religious Education concerns and offering a representative voice.
- to address the real concerns of RE teachers in all schools and institutions.
- to work to publish NATRE’s REsource journal its professional journal.
- to run courses for RE teachers; to offer support to local RE teachers’ groups.
- to keep this website up to date with news and downloadable resources for RE teachers.
- to monitor government action and inaction with regard to RE and to respond to consultation papers.
- to press the case for more time, staff, training and money for RE.